Time flies...

Monday, April 6, 2009

Is it finally Spring? The weather has been beautfiul the last few days. Today it was 77. I hope it lasts.

Since our last post, the boys (Geoff and his best friend, Robert) visited, we've been to 2 lacrosse games, I've been creating bead stuff, and we slipped into a new month.

Our visit with the boys was a lot of fun, as always. We saw 2 movies - Monsters vs. Aliens and I Love You, Man. They were both good. Monsters vs. Aliens was my first 3D movie. We went to a Lacrosse game on Sunday while the boys were here. The Lumberjax lost. We spent the rest of the time watching movies at home and playing video games.

We went to another lacrosse game last weekend. The Lumberjax beat Colorado in OT. it was an exciting game, but a little too close for comfort. We watched the Friday night game online. They lost to Edmonton. It was also a close game, but got away from them.

Baseball season officially started today. The Cubs and Mariners both started the season with a win.

i spent this past weekend working on bead things. I made a lot of progress, but I still have a lot to do to get ready for the craft show in May. Last week was very exciting as I received several large bead orders and my business cards. They turned out very well.

Miss Priss has surprised me again. She has been sleeping in the other bed she got for Chrsitmas. It has been upstairs sitting on the chest in front of the window for months. I finally caught her sleeping in it the other day and she spends some time in there every day now.

Time for sleep. Sweet dreams and a great week to all.


1 comments:

~Kandi said...

I like the new look, however I miss the pictures. Sounds like you are working hard on all your bead projects. Waiting to see pictures of all the new things. Oh and of course the pictures of San Diego.

Did I happen to mention that you need more pictures on your blog