Been too long since I've posted....

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I can't believe it's been 2 weeks since I posted...at this point San Diego is just a memory.

There was sad news today. They found the remains of Stephanie Condon. She has been missing for over 10 years. She disappeared October 31, 1998. That was the year we moved to Oregon. Stephanie was on the Riddle volleyball team that my cousin, Kendy coached. I did stats for the team that year. I guess this is the result that I expected, but there was some hope that she was still alive and okay. At least her family can have some closure and move on now. These are the times when I really hope that there is such a place as Hell and that whoever is responsible for Stephanie's death finds out for sure.

On to happy things....

I've been very busy doing things with my beads...not making anything other than a mess though. I'm starting a little business with them so I've been getting ready...getting inventory organized, getting business cards, making plans, etc. Dad and I are going to try to have a booth at the 70th annual Azalea Festival in Brookings Memorial Day weekend. Hopefully it will go well and will inspire us to do more. If not, I'll stick to online. I'm hoping to get some stuff on Etsy and Craftmall soon. I also bought a web domain. I just don't have anything on it except the name, address, and phone number. www.sparklesanddangles.com

Kyle goes up to get Geoff and his best friend, Robert, Friday. Then they come back to Vancouver on Saturday. They will probably go back home on Tuesday or Wednesday. We will go to a Lumberjax game on Sunday. Thank goodness. I've missed it.

I still haven't gotten pictures from the trip organized. Hopefully I can get that done once all my bead stuff is organized.

Happy Wednesday.

1 comments:

~Kandi said...

I am excited for your little business. Hope all goes well for you and your dad. I will post your website on my blog. I love the rearview mirror decor that you made me. I had it hanging in there the day we came home.

Thanks so much for makig me one

Kandi