Tuesday stuff....

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Kyle has been in eastern Oregon since Sunday. Once again, I had a plan in mind for what I wanted to get done while he is away. So far, I've done nothing from that list.

I rearranged the family room again. The couch and 2 chairs are back where they started. Kyle's recliner is relatively in the same place. The biggest difference is that I moved the hutch out of the corner and into the living room. I complained to Kyle last week about going to Costco by myself and having to lift the 40 lb bucket of cat litter, but I can manage to move a solid wood hutch 1/2 way across the house. In the corner where the hutch was I have a little desk with the computers and one for the printer, scanner, etc. Hopefully this will help my back (not sitting on the couch leaning to the coffee table to work on the computer) and I will use the scanner more because it will be hooked up all the time.

This past weekend went fast, but we did get some things accomplished including some much needed rest. Saturday night we went to the Lacrosse game. The Lumberjax won. They are still one game behind Calgary. At the end of the first quarter, the Lumberjax were leading 5-0. The final score was 12-10...a little too close for comfort considering how the game started. Now we have to wait another 4 weeks until the next home game. That one will be a lot of fun because Geoff will be here and maybe his friend, Robert.

This weekend we go to Roseburg for Alisha's dance recital and Cheryl's birthday. We'll probably go down after work on Friday and will be back Sunday afternoon. It will good to see everyone. We haven't seen mom and dad in quite awhile.

Kyle will be back home on Thursday. YAY! I have a lot to get done before he gets home, as usual...

0 comments: